Monday, December 14, 2009

"MOTTIV" TV TABLES, IT DON'T MATTER IF BLACK OR BROWN

Jacko said… “It Don’t Matter If You’re Black Or White”

I say, for the MOTTIV TV Tables… It don’t matter if black or brown. Oooooohh-hooooo!

Both are good really. So good I heard some people can’t resist the urge to make a replica of this table. Arggh. (Replica, short for repli-copy.)

See the table options below and by the way, our TV Tables speak their minds! Really.


mottiv-slim-tv-table-tv-rack-tv-stand-flat-tv-rack mottiv-slim-tv-table-tv-rack-tv-stand-flat-tv-rack (2)

SLEEK BLACK (Don’t copy me please?) LINK


mottiv-slim-tv-table-tv-rack-tv-stand-flat-tv-rack (5) mottiv-slim-tv-table-tv-rack-tv-stand-flat-tv-rack (3) mottiv-slim-tv-table-tv-rack-tv-stand-flat-tv-rack (4)

WARM BROWN (I’m sad, I was cloned!) LINK

No comments:

Post a Comment